Serves 4 – 25 minutes
–600 ml almond milk
– 150 g Chia seeds
– 2 pinches. vanilla powder
– 2 teaspoons chlorella powder
– 25 basil leaves
– 200 g strawberries
– Mix the almond milk, chia seeds and vanilla powder in two separate bowls. In one of the bowls, add the chlorella powder and mix.
– Leave to swell for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
– Wash the basil leaves and cut into thin strips. Set aside 4 basil leaves for decoration at the end.
– After washing the strawberries, set 4 aside and cut the rest into small pieces.
– Add the strawberry cubes and basil strips to the bowl of chlorella-free chia. Leave to swell for 15 minutes, stirring regularly.
– Once both bowls are ready, create your verrines in 4 alternate layers.
– Add whole strawberries and basil leaves on top for decoration. Enjoy!